Tuesday, March 21, 2006

It's a worldwide web for two

This blog seems to have degenerated into a two-way conversation between me and the lady. She is the only one who cares, apparently. Thanks for the support, sweetie! Love you!

I for one am morbidly ecstatic to have such immediate and convenient access to the greatest of the world's networks -- the American Internet! Its has improved my life immeasurably. I just don't know what I'd do without it. The "other" networks are so poor, I wouldn't even waste my urine on them.

I want it all to myself. I claim it in the name of Hugo Winterhalter. I am revoking your permission to use it.

SO I ORDER ALL YOU FUCKS TO STAY OFF THE INTERNET!

It's mine and the lady's.

HSW.

1 comment:

Bird said...

I cant imagine how people settled stupid bar bets without the internet. I suppose that is why they came up with the Guinness Book of World Records.

Seriously, and you heard it here first Hugo, I think this interweb thing is gonna stick around.